Packaged in with your hosting account with Mac Uaid Enterprises, you will have access to the auto-installer script Softaculous. This will allow you to install/manage a large number of scripts and 3rd party pieces of software in just a couple of clicks. The most popular of these is WordPress. For information on how to install WordPress on your hosting account, please see the following steps:
PreReq: You require a Mac Uaid Enterprises Account that has a subscription for a hosting service. Register Here!
- First Log in to the Mac Uaid Enterprises Client Area and click on Services >> My Services.
- On this page, you will see your products/services listed. Click on the Active button beside your hosting package to manage it.
- On the menu on the Left, Click on "Login to cPanel".
- Once logged in to your cPanel control panel, click on the icon for Softaculous Apps Installer. This is located near the bottom.
- WordPress square > click on it >> Then Click Install.
- A form will appear that you will need to fill in with your website details
- Remove “wp” from the In Directory field (this will save the installation to www.example.ie and not www.example.ie/wp)
- Complete the rest of the form and click install at the end.
- You can now access the WordPress admin dashboard from www.example.ie/wp-admin
- You can now view your site from www.example.ie
If you require further information/assistance on this, please Submit A Ticket and a member of the team will be happy to assist further.